Landscape Plans for Council Planning and New Developments
We supply landscape plans for submission to council as part of the town planning process, throughout Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. In addition, we provide landscape concept plans for new developments, to adhere to development guidelines.
Whether it's a single dwelling or large commercial project, we can help you through the requirements. We have vast experience in preparing plans for council and developments and a high success rate for approvals.
*Site Surveys, Architectural Drawings, Council/Building Permits, Arborist Reports (pdf and/or DWG Files preferred)
Council Plans: Single Dwellings start at just $550 inc GST and will be returned within 3-7 business days.
Development Concept Plans: Single Dwellings start at just $350 inc GST and will be returned within 3-5 business days.
A typical Landscape Plan will include:
- A Planting Plan
- A scale drawing at either 1:100 or 1:200
- North point
- Property boundary, and any existing external or internal fencing
- All buildings, structures and existing significant vegetation (trees) to be indicated on the plan (those to be retained and removed) drawn to scale
- Paving, retaining walls, fence design details and areas of cut and fill
- Easements and services
- Proposed vegetation
- Legend indicating all proposed vegetation and other features
- A Plant Schedule, providing the following
- The botanical and common names of chosen species
- Quantity of plantings for each species
- The height of selected species at planting and maturity (and width at maturity)
- An appropriate key to cross reference with the Planting Plan